Due to the MANY curious and confused questions about how one is assigned a Pantone mug, I offer the following protocol:
1. Select a utilian (preferably one without a mug).
2. Stand together in front of collection of remaining colors.
3. Discuss your general preferences (for as long as seems fruitful – more than one general preference required).
4. Allow your friend to divine the best color for you, based upon vague and intuitive measures.
6. Wash carefully and place in drying rack, because we KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
7. Repeat steps 5-6.